Hoianairporttransfer’s private transport services in the Central of Vietnam including Hoi An, Da Nang and Hue city. If you are looking for full day trip from Hoi An to Da Nang by visiting Marble Mountain and Cham Museum and back to Hoi An on the same day.
All of Hoianairporttransfer’s transfers include a meet-and-greet service at you’re your hotel lobby by our professional drivers, who will be waiting for you with a signboard before bringing you to visit Marble Moutain and Cham Museum from Hoi An.
We promise that we will bring cost- effectiveness, flexibility, reliability, professionalism.
Marble Moutain and Cham Museum are two famous places in Da Nang that you shoud come to visit during your trip in Hoi An/ Da Nang.
Marble mountains are located in Hoa Hai ward, Ngu Hanh Son district, about 20 km from the center of Hoi An old town in the northeast. Characteristic: The Marble Mountains, also referred to as Ngu Hanh Son or Mountains of Five Elements, consist of five marble mountains: Thuy son (water) which is the highest, Moc Son(wood), Kim Son(metal), Tho Son(soil) , and Hoa Son(fire). Thuy Son has been exploited as a popular tourist resort because of its alluring beauty. Stone steps carved into the mountain lead of the Tam Thai pagoda where Phat Di Lac is worshipped
More detail about Marble Mountain on Justgola: https://www.justgola.com/a/marble-mountains-4568530
Travel tip to Marble Moutain
- Please note that there ar many steps to cover, do not forget to wear good shoes and bring water to drink on the way
- Should go to The marble Moutain in the early morning and go straight to the cooler part inside
- There are many souvenir shops that their staff offer free parking and ask you to buy souvenirs. You can skip it and go straight to entrance fee station.
- If you feel tired, you can go by life ( up adn down). It cost 15.000 VND/ 1 way.
- Be carefull with some strange people who want to talk to you as your guide in front of the first temples , then they will ask your money
The Cham Museum was built in Cham architectural style, using thin lines that are simple and gentle. Cham architecture originates from the period between the 5th and 15th centuries, when a matriarchal society prevailed. At present, the museum displays approximately 300 sculptures, among which some are made from terracotta. The sculptures were collected from Cham temples and towers throughout Central Vietnam, more specifically the area stetching from Quang Binh to Binh Thuan. All the sculptures are displayed in ten showrooms named after the localities where the pieces have been discovered.
More detail about Marble Mountain on Justgola: https://justgola.com/a/da-nang-museum-of-cham-sculpture-1978055336
- Distance: 70 kilometer ( start and finish from Hoi An)
- Duration: 4 hours
- Stop at Marble Mountain for 2 hour and 1 hour for Cham Museum
- Note: Please provide number of passenger, travel date, your hotel in Hoi An, pick up time.
- Entrance fee: 30.000 VND/ 1 ticket to Marble Mountain and 45.000 VND/ 1 ticket to Cham Museum.
- If you go by lift to top of Marble Mountain, please pay more 15.000 VND/ 1 way.
Private transfer services to Marble Mountain, Cham Museum benefit:
Save time: No need to find a local bus or another way of transport to Marble Moutain and Cham Museum, our driver will be ready at your hotel upon your requested time.
Our professionally skilled drivers are extremely friendly and smart and are always ready to make your trip memorable and enticing.
Our customer support is by your side that support 24/24
Save money: Yourlocalbooking offer the most valued airport arrival service. Be assured that every single cent you pay for is worthwhile with our experienced, reliable, friendly drivers.
Save trouble: No idea how to get from your hotel in Hoi An Marble Moutain, Cham Museum and get back. Let Yourlocabooking do that. Our team will be ready to bring you from the airport to Hoi An by the fastest and the most convenient way. No need to ask around for directions or spend time analyzing google maps or scam buses. Your traveling will be smooth absolutely with our private transfer services.
- 4 seater car
- 7 seater car
- 16 seater car
Our private transfer services have been used by international travelers and local clients to meet their various needs.
We guarantee a convenient and comfortable ride to your destination, whether planning trips for business or for pleasure
Please provide accurate information about passenger, your hotel in Hoi An, pick up time.